I work with overwhelmed professionals struggling with the demands of life/family and a successful career. As a result they suffer from stress related illnesses like fatigue, lack of concentration, and the inability to solve problems. This not only affects self-esteem, but it can be financially devastating. These professionals feel like failures, unappreciated and trapped with no way out. It’s horrifying.
Imagine, instead, that you are recognized for your contribution and are treated as a valuable asset to your company. You look forward to every interaction with team members, co-workers, customers, and management. You’re a confident, successful leader hightly respected by all those around you.
What happened to the enthusiastic, productive individual you used to be. Answer: your work environment happened. Corporate culture changed. More work got dumped on your plate with no additional resources to help you. Long days at work. A family you barely see. Bills, smart phones, computers, and bosses devouring your time and draining the life right out of you.
And it’s all taxing your ability to cope and enjoy life!
What’s it going to take to change this?
You need to take your career and put it on the table where you can see the craziness that is going on. Once you do that you can begin to sort things out, reprioritze, and take action to change. You need to happily and energetically follow your purpose.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You go to bed at night thinking about your career, causing nightmares and ruining your sleep.
- You have too much on your plate and you wish there was more time in the day.
- Your energy level is dropping and this is taking its toll on your work, your health, and family. You feel like work is sucking you dry.
I have the greatest success with clients who:
- Are open to change. You realize what you are doing now isn’t working, and are open-minded about doing something different. You really want to get a life that works for you.
- Are willing to do the work. Things just don’t happen without putting the work into it. You are willing experiment and try out new things.
- Know they deserve a life that includes them in it. You are willing to create a life based on what you want rather than how it “should” look.
How would your life change if you could tap into your full potential? What if you could have anything you want for your life? Today you are one step closer to a new you.
As a Professional Coach my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. Helping you make radical improvements in your life is my focus. I provide support and guidance as a life coach for transforming the issues that stand in the way of you achieving your goals. Whether you want life coaching help achieving a specific outcome or wish to enhance all areas of your life, I can help you get there faster.
If you’re committed to creating a more fulfilling and meaningful life, I look forward to working with you. Contact me today for a FREE CONSULTATION and start your journey toward achieving your dreams and living a life you love!
As a professional coach I work with a wide range of clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual. In a supportive atmosphere, I help clients attain the professional and personal growth they’re striving for.
I offer sessions, both in-person and on the phone. We will start with an initial assessment to clearly define your short and long term goals, everything from communication skills to personal acceptance. We will use these goals as a foundation to create a strategy for attaining these objectives.
As a Professional Coach, I specialize in the following areas:
- Personal Growth
- Professional Development
- Relationship Coaching
- Communication Skills
- Confidence & Personal Power
- Inner Peace
- Achieving Balance
- Organization & Productivity
Please inquire about my professions coaching packages to get optimal results at the best value.